Shameless plug: With the best free educational resources (Raw-U), the most robust free brewing tools, and the most outstanding organic scobys, kombucha kits, tea blends, flavoring blends & more, we can help you reach your brewing goals. So check out our products — that’s an order, Booch! 😉 #rawbrewingco #ilikeitraw
- Obtain a strip of pH paper and remove it from the container.
- Use a clean or other utensil get get a sample of your kombucha from the jar.
- Dip the pH strip into the liquid that you want to test for 1/2 a second.
- Remove the pH strip from the liquid, and hold it with the color side facing up.
- Compare the color of the pH strip with the color chart on the container, to determine the pH of the liquid.
- Record the pH value if keeping a log, and repeat the steps if necessary, to obtain multiple readings.
- Discard the used pH strip, and wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.